Our legal professionals deliver the best possible service to our clients. If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault and you need a lawyer, you can have faith in us to provide you with the right lawyer in Berkswell.
What can Accident Advice Helpline offer me?
As well as the benefit of our extensive experience, we also offer the following:
- A dedicated helpline to give you free legal advice 24/7;
- A promise never to ask for any money to start your claim;
- All our professionals work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. If you don’t win your case, you won’t pay for legal services.
We also have years of experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents, where the claimant is the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
But we have handled other accident types too, so don’t be afraid to ask if you don’t see your accident here.
Looking for a lawyer in Berkswell?
If we decide you have a good case, we’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer. They will represent you throughout your case, dealing with the legal process and negotiations with all the parties involved.Open Claim Calculator
Your lawyer will aim to secure compensation for you that covers:
- A payment for the injuries you have received
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription costs
- Transport costs
- Help around the home
You may find that you don’t even have to go to court to get your compensation. Often, the cases we handle are processed by phone. If you do need to go to court, you will be represented by your lawyer. All on a no-win, no-fee basis.
We do not have a lawyer in Berkswell working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Berkswell or anyway make us your first point of call.
Getting in touch
If you’ve had an accident over the last three years and needed medical treatment; and if someone else was responsible for that accident, you may have good grounds for bringing a personal injury claim. If you think you need a lawyer, contact us for free legal advice:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Remember that often, you may only have three years to bring your case. Why not get in touch today to find out if we could help you?