When you might need a lawyer in Belper
There’s a very good chance you may want to seek advice from a lawyer in Belper if you:
- Are suffering from an injury related to work;
- Have been injured in a road traffic accident; or
- Have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place.
If you’ve had any kind of accident like this – or indeed any accident for which you think someone else was to blame – you may be able to make a claim for compensation. The payment you could receive will include a sum that compensates for your injury, and you may also be entitled to additional money to offset costs you’ve had to meet, such as:
- Costs of prescriptions;
- Transport costs;
- Costs of help around the home;
- Childcare costs; and
- Loss of earnings.
Every year, around three million people are injured in accidents. Often, they weren’t to blame — the accident could have been avoided — but someone else was careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
Other types of accidents for which it is common to be able to make a claim include:
- Medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- An accident while on holiday;
- An injury caused by a faulty product; and
- A sporting accident.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We’re also one of the top firms for dealing with compensation claims for personal injury. Our expertise means that we are well placed to introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Belper to help you win your case. You can contact us anytime for free legal advice on whether we can help.
Representation from a specialist lawyer in Belper
With just a few details about your accident, we can give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. We’ll give you an estimate of how much you could be entitled to receive, and if you want to go ahead we’ll find the right lawyer in Belper to represent you.
You may feel worried about blaming someone else for your accident, but if it wasn’t your fault then you have a legal right to be compensated for your pain and injury. Your actions may also help others in the future, by making sure the same thing doesn’t happen again.
Some of the key advantages of using Accident Advice Helpline to process your claim are:
- You can get free legal advice from our helpline 24/7;
- We won’t ask for any money to start your claim; and
- Every lawyer working for us does so on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
So, if you think you may have a legal right to claim, why not get in touch today to see if we can help?
To find out if you qualify for compensation, why not get in touch? You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown