Do I really need a lawyer in Bedford?
You would benefit from the services of a specialist lawyer in Bedford if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following three questions:
- Did you suffer an accident over the last three years for which you weren’t to blame?
- Was it caused by another person or a company that was careless, negligent or committed a criminal act?
- Did you have to seek medical attention for your injuries, either on a short- or long-term basis?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over 16 years of experience at handling personal injury claims. All of our solicitors are experts in personal injury law, so if you come to us we can make sure you are properly represented if you have a legal right to seek compensation. Some of the other benefits of choosing us to represent you are:
- We run a helpline which will offer you free legal advice. It’s staffed by professional and friendly advisers who can tell you if you have a good claim, and explain the process of claiming simply and clearly to you.
- We never ask you to pay upfront to start a claim.
- All of our legal professionals work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We have a wealth of experience in numerous accident types, including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls, medical negligence, food poisoning, injuries at work and industrial diseases, criminal injuries, accidents while on holiday, injuries from faulty goods, and many more.
- We have a good track record of claiming for our customers, winning around £30 million for our clients every year.
How do I find out if a lawyer in Bedford from Accident Advice Helpline can help me?
It’s easy — just get in touch. There are three simple ways to get an assessment of the chances of your claim in minutes. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
If we think you have a good chance of claiming, we can also tell you a rough estimate of the amount you may be eligible to receive. Of course, there are no guarantees – every case is different – but it will give you a good indication of whether it is worth it to you to proceed with a claim.
There’s no obligation to go ahead. But if you do want to, we’ll introduce you to the best possible lawyer in Bedford for your particular case. They will aim to negotiate you a settlement that will get you compensation for:
- The injuries you have received;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Costs relating to prescriptions and transport; and
- Costs of any childcare or home help you have needed.
So, it really is worth finding out more if you’ve suffered injuries in a non-fault accident. Why not get in touch today and see if a lawyer in Bedford could help you claim?