Do I need a specialist lawyer in Bedale to make a claim for compensation?
You’ll find it much less stressful and stand a better chance of success with a specialist lawyer in Bedale, and here at Accident Advice Helpline we can help you find the right one.
When can I claim?
You can usually make a compensation claim if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Did you suffer injuries in an accident over the last three years?
- Did you have to seek medical treatment for them?
- Was the accident caused by another person’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act?
Call us to ask about the specific details of your case.
How do I find the right firm to handle my claim?
We think we’re among the best. These are just some of the reasons why:
- We’re one of the largest law firms in the UK, with over 15 years’ experience of working in the personal injury field. We’ve developed a wealth of expertise in handling these kinds of cases. We have specialist legal professionals working across the country, so we’re sure to have an expert lawyer in Bedale to handle your claim.
- We run a dedicated 24/7 helpline for our customers, offering free legal advice. Our trained and friendly advisers will take a few details about your accident. We’ll advise on the chances of your claim. We can even give you an estimate of how much you may be able to receive if successful. There’s no obligation to proceed, but it’s always helpful to know your rights.
Our helpline numbers are: 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or fill in the 30-second test on our website to get in touch. If you do go ahead, we won’t charge you to start your claim, and every lawyer in Bedale and elsewhere works for us on a 100% no win no fee basis.
Our great customer service and reputation for dealing with cases efficiently make us among the best, and we’re proud to say that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has agreed to be our patron after assessing the quality of our service.
We have experience in accidents of all types, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Food poisoning;
- Injuries at work;
- Industrial diseases;
- Criminal injuries;
- Accidents while on holiday; and
- Injuries from faulty goods.
If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, give us a call.
If we think you have a good chance of claiming and you want to proceed, we’ll put you in touch with the best lawyer in Bedale to suit your particular case. They will work towards negotiating a sum of money to compensate for your injury, as well as for costs such as:
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription costs;
- Transport costs; and
- Childcare and costs of help around the home.
Remember, in many cases you only have three years to claim, so why not find out what your rights are today?
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown