How do I find the right injury lawyer in Beckenham for me?
We believe we’re the best company to help you. With well over ten years of expertise at handling personal injury claims, we’re one of the largest legal firms in the UK. So, if you need a lawyer in Beckenham for your claim, we can find you the best one to make sure you are properly represented if you have a right to compensation after an accident.
There are several other key benefits when you choose Accident Advice Helpline to deal with your claim:
- Our 24/7 helpline will give you free legal advice. We have professional, friendly advisers who will tell you honestly if you have a good claim. We’ll also explain the process of claiming simply and clearly to you.
- We won’t ask you to pay any money upfront to start your claim.
- We work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
How can I find out if a lawyer in Beckenham can help me?
It couldn’t be easier. Just call our helpline, any time of the day or night. The numbers are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
We’ll ask about your accident. Usually, we need to confirm that:
- Your accident happened within a certain timeframe. In most cases you have three years to claim, although the rules are different in some circumstances. For example, you have longer to claim if you are suffering from an industrial disease or if the accident involved a minor.
- Your accident meant that you had to get medical treatment for your injuries. Injuries needn’t be physical – you can also claim for psychological illnesses such as stress or depression.
- Your accident was caused by someone else. They may not have meant it to happen — they may have been careless or negligent, or committed a criminal act.
There is no obligation to make a claim if you don’t want to, but it helps to be aware of your legal rights. If you do choose to make a claim, we can appoint a lawyer in Beckenham to handle your claim. Your lawyer in Beckenham will have experience in personal injury cases and will aim to negotiate a settlement that covers:
- A payment for the injuries you have received; and
- Compensation for any loss of earnings, prescription costs, travel costs, childcare costs and help around the home if you need it.
Every situation is different, so there are no guarantees, but you may not even have to go to court as many of the claims we deal with are handled by phone and correspondence.
If you don’t want to ring us, you can also get in touch by:
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
However you contact us, we’ll make sure your enquiry is handled with respect and sympathy, so don’t be put off by the complexities of the law. Come to us today for help and free legal advice.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown