Can a lawyer in Beaworthy help me?
After an accident, you may be left feeling vulnerable. You may find it difficult to cope with everyday life, and you may find that you’re in difficult financial circumstances. It would be good to know if you might qualify for compensation for your injuries.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been dealing with victims of accidents of all kinds for many years, so we understand what you’re going through. We want to help make it as easy as possible for you to find out your rights. We can also appoint you an experienced lawyer in Beaworthy who will help you through the complexities of personal injury law.
You may find yourself confused by the sheer number of personal injury firms out there. Why not try Accident Advice Helpline? As one of the UK’s largest legal companies, we have over 16 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims successfully. We can offer you the following benefits:
- We won’t charge you to start your claim, so you could begin the process today;
- All of our legal team work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so if you should lose your case then you won’t have to foot a large legal bill; and
- We have a great deal of expertise in numerous accident types, so you’ll have experience on your side with a lawyer in Beaworthy from our team.
We also have a great track record of customer service. We handle over 25,000 queries each month and annually win around £30 million in compensation for our clients. Plus, our services are endorsed by our patron, Esther Rantzen, a well-known consumer champion.
How do I know if I’m eligible to claim?
It’s easy. You can find out in minutes. Get in touch with us in one of the three following ways and we’ll quickly assess the circumstances of your accident. We’ll tell you honestly what we think your chances of success are. We’ll also give you a rough estimate of the amount we think you may be eligible to claim. You can:Open Claim Calculator
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Usually, for a lawyer in Beaworthy to win your case, your accident must meet the following criteria:
- It must have happened within the last three years. There are exceptions, though, so it’s always worth checking with us;
- You must have had to seek medical attention for your injuries; and
- The accident must have been caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
There’s no obligation to go ahead when you call, so if you need time to think about it that’s fine. But remember, in many cases, you only have three years to bring a claim case.
Find out more about what a specialist lawyer in Beaworthy from Accident Advice Helpline could do for you. Get in touch today.