The right lawyer in Battersea Park for your personal injury claim
Personal injury law can be complex, so you need a specialist to handle your claim. Accident Advice Helpline can help. With well over 16 years of experience in successfully dealing with these types of cases, we can find you an expert personal injury lawyer in Battersea Park if you have had an accident:
- That happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for many negligence cases, although other time limits may apply for some types of accident. For example, you may have longer to claim if your injury involves an industrial disease such as asbestosis, or if the victim was a minor at the time of the accident.
- For which someone else was responsible. It could have been an individual or a company, or even a local authority or other agency. The accident should have been preventable, but through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act it happened.
- For which you had to receive medical attention. This may have been as a one-off, or you may need ongoing treatment. Your injuries may be physical, such as a broken bone or whiplash, or psychological, like stress, anxiety or depression.
If you think your accident may qualify, we can offer you free legal advice. We’ll take a few details of what happened and what the consequences have been to your life. We’ll then give you an honest assessment of the chances of your case’s success. We can even give you an estimate of the amount you could be eligible to receive.
There’s no obligation to proceed. But we’ll explain the process, so you understand what may happen in the course of your case. For example, your lawyer in Battersea Park may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to support your claim. But you may not even have to go to court. Many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
We’ll also explain what your lawyer in Battersea Park may be able to claim on your behalf. Your payment may include:
- An element to cover the injuries you have received; and
- Money to cover costs you have incurred, such as loss of earnings, costs of transport and prescriptions, and costs such as childcare and home help.
So, for free legal advice on whether a lawyer in Battersea Park from Accident Advice Helpline could help with your claim, get in touch now in any of the following three ways:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Remember, you can get free, no-obligation advice on whether a lawyer in Battersea Park could help you, so why not call today?
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown