Do you need a lawyer in Baslow after an accident?
Life can look bleak after an accident. You may not be able to work, so your finances may take a turn for the worse. You might not even be able to look after your family like you did before your injuries. The last thing you may feel like doing is becoming entangled in a legal case. But a lawyer in Baslow from Accident Advice Helpline can take a lot of the stress out of making a compensation claim.
It is a shocking fact that seven out of ten people never claim after an accident, even though they are legally entitled to do so. This may mean that they are missing out on compensation they deserve, that could have otherwise helped get their life back on track. Don’t be one of them – find out if you are eligible today.
Usually, to be able to make a claim, you have to be able to answer yes to the following three questions:
- Was your accident within the last three years?
- Did you have to have medical treatment for your injuries?
- Was it caused by another person, company or authority?
The kinds of accidents we routinely claim for include:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
…and many more.
It’s important to note that every accident is different. And personal injury law can be complex. So even if you are not sure, it’s worth a quick call to us to check whether you might be eligible to claim for a sum of money that could help make your life easier.
Can Accident Advice Helpline find me the right lawyer in Baslow to make my claim?
Yes. We’re confident we can. We have well over 16 years of experience at handling personal injury claims. So every lawyer in Baslow or elsewhere we employ is a specialist in the field. And what’s more, we offer the following benefits when you make your claim with us:
- We will give you free legal advice on making a claim.
- We won’t charge you any money to start your claim.
- Your lawyer in Baslow will work for you on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. So you won’t have to pay a large legal bill if your claim doesn’t succeed.
And it’s easy to get in touch too. We offer three main ways of finding out whether you have a good claim and getting started:
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Or why not try the 30-second test on our website.
For free, no-obligation advice on making a claim, get in touch today for more details.
Date Published: 4th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell