Finding the right lawyer in Basildon after an accident
If you have had an accident that you weren’t to blame for, you need an expert to help you make a successful claim. So if you need the expertise of a lawyer, make sure you choose the right one. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have over fifteen years of experience in handling personal injury claims. We win around £30 million in compensation for our clients every year, so we have the expertise to deal with your claim.
We are primarily personal injury experts. With our experience, we have handled many thousands of claims for the victims of non-fault accidents. As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we operate nationally. So if you need an injury lawyer in Basildon, we are bound to have the expertise you need to help.
Where to start?
It’s easy – come to us. We will handle your claim from start to finish. First, we’ll help you establish whether you have a good claim and what your chances of success are. We’ll also tell you how much you could expect to receive. We will do this by checking a few details about your accident.
- Usually to make a claim, your accident should have been within the last three years. There are certain exceptions to this, though. If you have contracted an industrial disease or the claimant was a minor at the time of the accident, for example, you may have longer to claim.
- You must have had to have medical treatment for the injuries you are claiming for. The injuries may have been physical – like a broken limb or whiplash. Or they could have been psychological, like a stress related disease or depression.
- Finally, someone else must have been to blame for the accident. They could have been partially or wholly at fault, through carelessness, negligence or some criminal act. It may have been an individual, but could equally have been a company or a local authority, for example.
How to get in touch?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
What happens next?
It’s up to you whether you want to go ahead and make a claim. We will explain what to expect from the process so you can decide. There’s no obligation. But we can introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Basildon who will negotiate your claim with all interested parties, from the police to the courts and insurance companies. Your lawyer in Basildon will aim to gain you fair compensation for the injuries you have suffered, as well as a sum to help with costs such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription charges
- Transport costs while you have been unwell
- Any costs you have incurred for help around the home and/ or childcare.
Call today for more details!