In the county of South Yorkshire in England lies the town of Barnsley, the town has been primarily focused on its industrial sector but has diversified in the 20th century. In addition to its industrial factories, Barnsley has its share of attractions for tourists to discover and enjoy.
- Visitors who love to shop will enjoy the Barnsley town centre which is filled with high street stores, quality markets and independent stores. The outer suburbs of the town contain hidden shopping gems with excellent local produce on offer.
- For a truly unique experience, visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park where you can discover open-air displays of modern and contemporary art from the world’s best artists. Thousands of visitors come each year to see its four galleries, natural beauty and dynamic calendar of events and activities
- Take a walk or ride on the TransPennine Trail that travels alongside the local rivers and canals
If you have an accident in Barnsley, then contact a lawyer in Barnsley or one based elsewhere to help you claim compensation.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnsley you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for an injury lawyer in Barnsley
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes up cases on a ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm, which means that we are able to deal with your claim quickly, efficiently and successfully, so that you can get the compensation you are entitled to just when you need it the most.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown