Lawyer in Bampton
In the English area of Oxfordshire lies the village and civil parish of Bampton. While it is known for being the location of the television show “Downton Abbey” and the mystery book series “The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton”, it is also one of the oldest and prettiest villages in Oxfordshire. Bampton also plays host to a variety of unique events that are hard to find anywhere else.
- On the Saturday of the Spring Bank Holiday, the village has its annual Great Original Shirt Race where teams of two have one member push the other in a vehicle of their choosing through the village in a race. The name comes from the fact that the teams have to wear a night-shirt. Vehicle types in the past have included prams, wheelbarrows and wheelybins.
- Bampton is renowned for its Morris dancing teams and on the Monday of the Spring Bank Holiday, the teams dance at particular locations around the village. Morris dancing is a style of English folk dance that is based on rhythmic stepping and sometimes involves sticks, swords and handkerchiefs.
If you have an accident in Bampton then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bampton.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Bampton?
If you are injured in Bampton you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bampton.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bampton and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.