Lawyer in Balloch
Balloch is a small town situated in the West Dunbartonshire region of Scotland. Its name in Gaelic means “the pass”. This may be because the town sits on the shore next to the Loch Lomond and Balloch is often described as the “gateway” to Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Apart from being an excellent name for a band, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs is a popular places with tourists for its picturesque landscapes and they often pass through Balloch on the way to get to these places.
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
In this region there are lots of attractions for the whole family to enjoy.
- Go on an adventure at Blair Drummond Safari Adventure Park and see lions, tigers, elephants and giraffes. Watch the sea lion show and enjoy a boat trip to Chimp Island
- Explore the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park and attempt the treetop adventure course with all manner of high wires, zip lines and ladders
- Visit the Doune castle to marvel in its historic 14th century architecture. Scenes from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” were filmed here and fans will enjoy the audio tour narrated by Python member Terry Jones.
- Take a walk, bike ride or horse ride through the many trails in the region
If you have an injury or accident in Balloch then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Balloch.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Balloch?
If you are injured in Balloch you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Balloch.Open Claim Calculator
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Balloch and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.