An accident can knock you sideways. Maybe you can’t work, either in the short or the long term. You may find you are facing expenses you weren’t expecting. Perhaps you can’t do housework or look after your children like you used to. And you still have the pain and trauma of your accident to cope with. But if someone else was at fault and caused your accident, a lawyer Alfriston could help you start to get your life back in order.
And at Accident Advice Helpline, we could help you find a specialist lawyer Alfriston to make your claim. We have well over 15years’ experience of dealing with all types of personal injury cases. And we have professional solicitors, experienced in personal injury law, operating throughout the country. Some of the aspects of our service that we’re sure will appeal to you are:
- Every injury lawyer Alfriston and elsewhere works on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We don’t charge you a penny to start your claim.
- We have the expertise you need to handle your case successfully.
- We’ll deal with your case professionally and keep you informed at all times.
If you’d like to see some typical examples of how we have helped people with claims, check out the testimonials and stories on our website. These will give you an idea of how we could help you. we’re also proud to say that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, endorses the services we provide.
Who can claim?
A professional lawyer in Alfriston can help you claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault if:
- You needed medical treatment for your injuries;
- The accident happened within a set time limit. This is usually three years, but sometimes other timescales apply. Call us to check what timeframe applies to your accident.
- Someone else was to blame. They may not have intended it to happen, but they were negligent or careless. They may have committed a criminal act.
Personal injury claims specialists
Your injury lawyer in Alfriston will have expertise in numerous accident types – some of the more common ones are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
But we are always happy to discuss any type of accident and give you free legal advice on whether you can claim. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Call us now on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
- You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010, or try the 30 second test on our website
Get in touch today. You could start a claim to be awarded compensation for your injuries and the costs you’ve had as a result.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown