Looking for a lawyer in Aberlady?
We do not have a lawyer in Aberlady working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Aberlady, or anywhere else, make us your first point of call.
You may have read the stories of some of our other clients on our website and be wondering if you’d be eligible to claim for an accident you have had. It’s easy to find out if a lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim compensation. All you have to do is get in touch.
However you contact us, we can give you free legal advice on whether YOU would be eligible to claim. All we need is a few details of the accident you’ve had. The kinds of things we’ll ask you are:
- When was your accident? In many cases, there is a legal limit of three years in which to claim, but there are exceptions. We’ll help you decide whether you still have time to claim.
- What injuries did you receive? Many people don’t think of stress or depression as an injury, for example, but if you’ve suffered from either of these and had to receive medical attention, you could claim in the same way you would for a broken limb or other physical injury.
- How did the accident happen? Often, accidents are just that – accidents where no-one was to blame. But sometimes, they could have been avoided if someone had carried out their responsibilities properly or acted with care and attention. If someone else caused your accident because they were negligent or careless, they could be held responsible and you could be legally entitled to compensation.
You may be worried about claiming. You may not want to make a fuss. Or you may be concerned that it will add to your stress. We can set your mind at rest. We’ll explain the claims process to you in detail. We’ll explain what will be expected of you. You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment, for example, to provide further evidence to support your claim.
With the information we provide, you can make a judgment on whether it is worth it to make a claim. There’s no obligation, but if you do decide to go ahead, we can appoint a specialist lawyer to represent you. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Expertise in numerous accident types, from slips, trips and falls to cases of medical negligence;
- No money needed up front to start your claim; and
- A 100% no win, no fee guarantee.
There’s nothing to lose by enquiring. So why not get in touch today to find out your legal rights, and whether a specialist lawyer could help you? To get in touch, you can:
- Call our helpline on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Have a go at our quick and easy 30-second test on our website,
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.