Sheffield is nicknamed ‘’Steel City’’ associated with steel-making. It is the greenest city in Europe with more than 2 million trees, parks and woods. When you visit the City of Sheffield, you will notice landmarks like Sheffield Town Hall, the Wheel of Sheffield, St Paul’s Tower and Sheffield Railway Station.
In a busy city like Sheffield it is common to find accidents involving pedestrians as they cross the roads. From careless and over-speeding drivers or those driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs causing the accidents.
If you are a pedestrian who sustained an injury that resulted from a motor traffic accident which was someone else’s fault and you are able to prove it, you can ask a qualified legal firm to file a personal injury compensation claim. There are many solicitors listed online or on a local telephone directory so you may be overwhelmed wondering who can file a lawsuit in Sheffield involving a pedestrian accident claim successfully.
How you can be helped
You may be searching for a solicitor but not all of them specialize in pedestrian injury lawsuit Sheffield claims. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that specializes in all types of personal injury compensation claims and their solicitor will file a successful lawsuit in Sheffield on your behalf.
A few answers on the 30-second test on this website will get you started right away.Take the first step of calling a legal adviser at Accident Advice Helpline who will connect you to an experienced solicitor in their team.
Filing a successful lawsuit in Sheffield
Pedestrians are prone to many risks in their everyday lives. They can be hit by drivers who over-speed, drive under the influence of alcohol and drugs and those who ignore traffic rules and regulations at pedestrian crossings or by the roadside and those who are negligent.
Ask other drivers, pedestrians and passengers to help you collect all the information they observed at the accident scene. The police will record a statement and give evidence in court when a solicitor files a lawsuit in Sheffield to pursue your injury claim or in an out-of-court negotiation so, ensure that you collect their report. Pedestrians can also slip, trip and fall on poorly maintained pavements while they can also be injured at construction sites as they pass.
- Facial injuries-a pedestrian who falls forwards may fall on the face.
- Head injuries-the pedestrian may hit the road surface with the head by falling backwards or sideways. This is a serious injury which may cause a head injury.
- Lacerations-if you sustained cuts especially deep ones the best thing to do is to get medical attention immediately.
- Grazes-some parts of your body may be grazed especially the knees and elbows depending on how you fell on the tarmac. To avoid infections on the affected areas have them treated with analgesics.
- Fractures-you may sustain a fracture on your leg, hand, head etc. especially if the car hit you directly. A medical doctor who specializes in fractures will treat you. Ensure that you get copies of all the medical reports from the doctor, hospital bills and receipts as well as the police report.
Get expert help with a no-win, no-fee lawsuit in Sheffield at Accident Advice Helpline today
Making a no-win, no-fee lawsuit in Sheffield has never been easier. All you have to do is give us a call and tell us about your accident. One of our friendly advisers will discuss your claim with you and offer you free, no-obligation advice. To get started on your lawsuit, talk to us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.