How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Knowsley claims

    If a loved one has died, then it is perfectly natural to be angry and upset about the situation. However, in many cases there is nothing that could have been done to prevent their passing, and this is something with which you will have to come to terms.

    However, if you honestly believe that your loved one’s doctor is in some way at fault for what happened, then you may want to consider making Knowsley claims against them. Making a claim for compensation can help you to get a sense of closure, and also feel vindication for the death of your loved one.

    • Investigate. You should be able to see the medical records of your loved one after they have passed, as long as they are an immediate family member. These can help you to piece together what exactly happened to them, the process through which they went during their illness or after their accident, and where it went wrong.
    • Ask for a second opinion. Even if your loved one did not do this while they were alive, it is still worthwhile you asking a professional to take a look at their case and let you know what the doctor could have done to prevent what happened. This will be key in making your claim successful.
    • Use a lawyer. Trying to process a claim on your own can be far too stressful after the death of a loved one. Speak to an injury lawyer about what has happened to find out whether you have a good case, and to get them to put one together for you.
    • Gather evidence. While your claim is being put together, gather all of the evidence you can find, from prescriptions to notes, diaries and X-rays.

    Make Knowsley claims

    If you want to make Knowsley claims successfully, you will want to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer, who will be able to put together a case which is far more likely to be accepted.

    Accident Advice Helpline have over ten years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims, and can team you with experienced and professional injury lawyers who work on a 100% no win no fee basis to get your Knowsley claims processed.

    Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to the team about the claim you want to make and find out how likely it is that your claim will be successful if you go ahead. If you do decide to move forward with the claim, then your lawyer will work on your behalf so that you don’t have to go to court.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 25th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.