If you have suffered injuries in an accident that was not your fault, help is at hand. In fact, it is at the end of a phone call. Ring Accident Advice Helpline’s Kirklees accident claims helpline and we will assist you to assess whether it is worth you making a claim for compensation.
Call the Kirklees accident claims helpline for free advice
We need only a few details about what has happened to you to be able to give you our free advice about your situation. Tell us about your accident and we’ll tell you whether you’re entitled to make a claim. We’ll also tell you how much you could hope to get in compensation if your case is successful.
- Call us on our Kirklees accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or complete the 30 second test on our website
If you have a right to claim, it’s entirely up to you whether you choose to go ahead with a case. We will tell you what to expect from the process so you know what you are committing to if you do go ahead.
For instance, we can get your claim started free of charge. We’ll appoint a lawyer with the necessary experience in your type of case to maximise your chances of success and he or she will take that forward. Your lawyer will handle all the legal detail, the paperwork and the negotiations with the party responsible and their representatives. Their aim will be to reach a settlement that sees you getting the right amount of compensation, one that fairly and adequately compensates for:
- The injuries you have suffered, taking into account the length of time it may take you to recover from them and whether there will be any long term effects;
- Any loss of earnings you may have experienced because you have been unable to work; plus
- Out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of your accident. This can cover everything from prescription charges and transport costs to help around the home and childcare.
You may even be able to receive your compensation without the need to go to court. Many of the cases we handle are resolved through negotiation before it comes to that eventuality. And if anything should happen that your case is unsuccessful, you are protected. Because all of our lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis, you won’t have to pay us for the legal help you have received during your case.
Because all our legal advice is free of charge, there’s nothing to lose by contacting our Kirklees accident claims helpline today. We’ll help you claim the compensation you deserve after an accident that wasn’t your fault.