You cannot make Kensington and Chelsea car accident claims against yourself, so if you cause the accident you are injured in, you will have no right to compensation. If the accident you cause injures someone else, then do not be surprised if you have Kensington and Chelsea car accident claims made against you.
Making a compensation claim is a legal right of all innocent victims who needed medical attention for injuries sustained in an accident that was not their fault. They have three years from the date of the accident to make their claim, and one of the hardest choices they have to make is who they can get to help them,
They need to know they can trust and rely on a specialist law firm that will keep them updated with progress reports, and speak to them in plain English so that they understand what is happening through every stage of their claim. They need the help of Accident Advice Helpline.
We can assist with Kensington and Chelsea car accident claims
The simplest and least stressful way to make Kensington and Chelsea car accident claims is to let Accident Advice Helpline assist you. We have already helped many thousands of innocent victims get the compensation they were entitled to, which is why we come so highly recommended by past claimants and by UK consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
There are many reasons we are the best option to assist with your Kensington and Chelsea car accident claims, just 10 of them being:
- Over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims
- Lawyers and solicitors who are specialists in personal injury claims
- A top quality service that is fast and efficient
- Knowing that your claim is in the safe hands of experts who will ensure your claim reaches its full potential
- Nationwide coverage
- The condition fee agreement, better known as ‘no win, no fee*’, to finance your claim
- Knowing that we will always put your needs first
- Our 30-second test which will let you know if you have a valid claim, and give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be
- Friendly and helpful advisers who will give you free legal advice that is up to date and relevant to you situation
- No pressure to proceed with a claim if you decide it is not the way forward for you
If you want any of these points expanded on, or have any questions about us or making personal injury compensation claims, call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from any landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.