Johnstone accident claim solicitors


If you live in a terraced or semi-detached property, your home will be connected to someone else’s property by at least one wall. This means, that anything you do to your property is likely to have an effect on your neighbour. If, for example, you wanted to construct an extension, you may need to take into account how this would affect your neighbour’s property. Even if you live in a detached property, it’s likely that your land will adjoin your neighbour’s at some point so it’s still important to ensure that you take them into account when you make any changes to your property.

If your property is semi-detached or terraced, you could even find that work done to your property could put them in danger. If, for example, the work wasn’t carried out properly, it could affect the structural integrity of your property, as well as their’s. Unfortunately, this can result in people suffering accidents and injuries caused by their neighbours.

Need to contact Johnstone accident claim solicitors?

If you’ve been hurt because of your neighbour, you may be somewhat reluctant to contact Johnstone accident claim solicitors in order to make a claim. If you don’t want to fall out with or upset your neighbours, you may even choose not to make a claim with the solicitors at all.

However, if you’ve been hurt and it wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to make a claim with Johnstone accident claim solicitors. Indeed, if your injuries have affected your ability to work, you may need to make a claim in order to obtain compensation for your loss of income.

If you’re considering making a compensation claim with accident claim solicitors, why not contact us for further advice? When you contact Accident Advice Helpline regarding your claim, you’ll be able to speak to a member of our personal injury team in confidence and we’ll even provide free, no obligation advice. This means that you can access any information you need regarding the claims process and you won’t even have to pay a penny!

Once you’ve obtained all the information you need, you’ll be free to decide whether or not you want to move forward with your compensation claim.

If you do decide to make your compensation claim, we’ll be able to assist you on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis so you won’t have to worry about how to pay for or fund your compensation claim our solicitors.

To find out more about making a claim with us, why not get in touch? Just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help. Call now to get your compensation claim started as soon as possible and you could obtain compensation sooner rather than later!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )