Injured in Inverness compensation could be due
If you have been injured in Inverness then compensation could be due to you.
To find out if your injuries could result in a compensation claim you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today.
Types of accidents
If you have had an accident in Inverness then compensation could be worth pursuing.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we can help with a wide variety of different types of accident claims, for example:
- Accidents at work – these can occur as a result of faulty machinery or equipment, improper training, failure to complete a risk assessment, no personal protection equipment or even industrial diseases.
- Clinical negligence – resulting from misdiagnosis or utter failure to diagnose, improper treatment, incorrect drug prescription, allocation or dosage, surgical errors and failure to obtain informed consent. We can also assist with complications during pregnancy, labour and birth which result in maternal injury and birth defects.
- Road traffic accidents – one of the most common causes for Inverness compensation claims we can help you claim compensation if you were the driver or passenger of a vehicle. Equally, if you have been injured whilst as a pedestrian, cyclist or on a motorbike we can provide you with assistance as well.
- Slips, trips or falls – regardless of where these have occurred (for example, public places or in work) then we can help you make a claim if the accident was not your fault.
- Food poisoning – we can also assist with food poisoning cases, whether this is from food prepared on site in a restaurant, or if you have bought produce and cooked it at home which has later been found to be contaminated.
Types of injuries
As with accidents, there are a wide number of injuries that Accident Advice Helpline can help with. For example:
- Broken bones
- Industrial diseases (cancers, asthma, blindness, hearing loss etc)
- Crush injuries
- Soft tissue damage
This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it demonstrates that we can help with a wide variety of injuries, from the relatively minor sprains to more severe and life altering ones. We can also help you make an Inverness compensation claim if a loved one has passed away as a result of the actions of another person.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today
To find out if you can make an Inverness compensation claim then get in touch with us today.
You can give us a call on our free phone number and speak to a member of our dedicated team who will be able to answer any questions you might have about the legal process in general, or your particular case. They can then arrange for one of our in house solicitors to be allocated to your case and we can start working on getting your claim started immediately.
Alternatively you can take our 30 second test and check to see if you are eligible to make a claim, and how much this might be worth to you.
Date Published: 20th March 2014
Author: David Brown