Before you try and find injury solicitors in Wickham, why not give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the largest specialist law firms in the UK and our solicitors are among the finest in the industry. You need the best legal representation on your side when you are making a compensation claim, so get in touch with us today.
Why use us as your injury solicitors in Wickham
There are lots of reasons that we are the best option if you are looking for injury solicitors in Wickham, or anywhere else in the UK. Just a few of them being:
- As much free claims advice as you need, without any obligation or pressure to make a claim. You decide if you want to move forward to pursue compensation.
- Friendly advisors who will be here to guide you every step of the way and will keep you updated of the progress of your claim.
- We always adhere to our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, accountability and dependability. These translate into an open and honest service of the highest quality.
- A no-win, no-fee agreement, which means you do not have to pay us any money to get your claim started or pay our legal fees if your claim is lost.
- We ain to keep your claim as simple and efficient as possible, keeping the stress and hard work away from your shoulders.
- Our solicitors will endeavour to get you the highest award for you circumstances, including recouping any costs and losses the accident has cause.
- We have the endorsement of Dame Esther Rantzen who recommends our services to all innocent accident victims.
There are many more reasons why you should call us if you are looking for injury solicitors in Wickham, and we are here to help you with your claim whenever you want.
Establishing that you qualify
The first thing we have to do is make sure that you qualify for compensation by asking you just a few simple questions:
- Have you been in an accident that was the fault of someone else?
- Were you injured in the accident?
- Did you receive medical treatment for your injuries?
- Did the accident happen less than three years ago?
You can complete these questions online as part of our 30-second test, or by phone with one of our advisors. Whichever you do, you will soon know if you have a valid claim, and will be given an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
For more information about how we can help you call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.