How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Wattisfield

    By now most people are aware that if someone else is to blame for an accident that you had, and it resulted in an injury, you can contact injury solicitors and make a claim for financial compensation. However most people would consider that they can only make a claim if they have had a slip, trip or fall when in reality you can actually make a claim for many accidents including those that have happened at your place of work.

    Making a claim for compensation

    You can make a claim for compensation whenever an accident that has happened that someone else is to blame for. This must have happened within the last 3 years and you must have sought medical advice and treatment for your injuries.

    Accidents at work

    When you are at work, your employee has a duty of care over you and should ensure that you are safe at all times. This means that they should follow health and safety guidelines and ensure they do adequate risk assessments. If you have an accident due to the fact your work place has cut corners and not ensured that you are safe then you are more than within your rights to contact an injury solicitors in Wattisfield, or ones based elsewhere, or even us here at Accident Advice Helpline, to make a claim.

    Your work place also needs to ensure that when you are doing tasks you have the proper tools and equipment to do this safely and that you have had the correct training to ensure that you can use them. Your work place should be clean and uncluttered so that you are not at risk of having a slip, trip and fall due to this. When an accident has happened at work due to any of the above then you should claim compensation.

    Accidental injuries

    Of course it isn’t just at work that injuries happen – you could be involved in a road traffic accident, a slip or fall or even medical negligence by your doctor or health care professional. If your injury is at the hands of someone else then contacting injury solicitors in Wattisfield, or elsewhere, can help you get compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Looking for injury solicitors in Wattisfield

    If you are unsure whether or not you can make a claim and how to find reputable injury solicitors then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We will connect you to one of our expert solicitors who can help you make a claim. We operate a no win no fee service and have a telephone line that is open 24/7. This means that you will have no extra costs and are able to contact them at any time you have questions or queries relating to your claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 8th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.