Injury solicitors in Shere
Injury solicitors in Shere will be required if you were injured while working for a film crew in Shere. Considered as one of the most beautiful villages in the United Kingdom, Shere is a familiar location for many film crews, who come here and take great shoots amidst the spectacular landscape.
In need of injury solicitors in Shere?
Located around 7.7 km (4.8 miles) to the south east of Guildford and about 8.7 km (5.4 miles) to the west of Dorking, Shere is a beautiful village in Surrey, England. The Tillingbourne river runs through Shere. Shere has quite a few antique village cottages, houses, as well as numerous small shops that contribute to the pleasant scenery of the place. Hollywood filmmakers have been fascinated with the prospect of taking perfect shoots by the sets founded in Shere and since the year 1918, many famous Hollywood movies have been filmed in Shere, including A Matter of Life and Death (1918), Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004) and The Holiday (2011).
If you were injured at a movie set in Shere, you could get compensated for these injuries that you got under the following conditions:
- You were injured at a movie set in Shere due to the fault of some other person
- As you were injured at a movie set in Shere, you were required to get medical treatment for these injuries that you got
- You were injured at a movie set in Shere within the past 3 years
Tips to keep you safe while working on a movie set
- Carefully prepare the set following the safety rules required, in order to keep yourself as well as your fellow crew members safe.
- Be careful while working with chemical substances prepared for explosion scenes.
- Make sure there is always a first-aid team available to assist injured people.
- Pay attention to filming equipments when you are working with them or carrying them from a set place to another.
Injury solicitors in Shere for film-making injuries?
In case you are working with a film crew in Shere and you were hurt over here, perhaps you are seeking compensation for these injuries? If so, quickly contact Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Shere and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 from a landline phone and the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. For more information and to get help from injury solicitors in Shere, why not call us now?