How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Sheerness


    Injury solicitors in Sheerness can help injured workers in Sheerness seek compensation for the injuries they received as a result of some manufacturing process issue. As seen by a statistics survey, manufacturing takes 22% of Sheerness’s economy, the remaining 78% belongs to other businesses including retail, construction, hotels and restaurants, finance, agriculture, education, transport, public administration, etc. As manufacturing has proved its influence on the town’s revenue, a great amount of residents tend to choose this field as their careers.

    Seeking injury solicitors in Sheerness?

    With a population of 13,000 residents, Sheerness can be considered to be the largest town of the Isle of Sheppey in the north of Kent, England. This town’s economy has been contributed by a variety of businesses, among them being industry, tourism and import, the three most important ones. Many beautiful seaside resorts play a significant role in attracting tourists to come to Sheerness. On the other hand, as one of the largest car importers in the UK, along with tons of fruit and meat products imported to the town every day, Sheerness is proof that the import business is a big advantage. Despite these developments of tourism and a flourishing import business, the industry over here still remains the most considerable factor to help Sheerness gain a huge income every year.

    Visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and you can find the compensation calculator which will help you know a rough estimate of the amount of compensation that you are likely to get for the injuries that you got from some manufacturing process issue in Sheerness.

    Tips to keep you safe when working as a manufacturing worker

    • All machines used for manufacturing must always be installed with safety items in order to protect workers.
    • Manufacturing workers should never wear loose clothes or loose jewellery since it would be highly risky if these loose items got caught in moving machines.
    • Do not modify any item in the machines you are working, only have trained technicians repair or modify for you.
    • If you have long hair, remember to tie and hide it carefully in order to avoid your hair getting stuck in the moving machines.

    Injury solicitors for manufacturing injuries?

    Did you hurt yourself while performing a manufacturing task at a work place in Sheerness and are you seeking compensation for these injuries? By contacting Accident Advice Helpline, you can get an expert injury solicitor. Call now on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a landline, dial the number 0800 689 0500.

    Date Published: 11th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.