How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Rainham

    There may be injury solicitors in Rainham, but if you are unable to locate appropriate ones near where you live, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline and we will try to put you in touch with one of our team of expert injury solicitors, who work all over the country on a no win no fee basis. You can call us at any time, including on Bank Holidays, on one of the freephone numbers that you will find below.

    Why would I need injury solicitors in Rainham?

    Injury solicitors in Rainham can help you if you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file. For example, if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. You usually have three years from the date of your accident in which to file a claim for injuries, although for some accidents and injuries you have two years, or perhaps less in which to make a claim.

    You should check with a firm of injury solicitors in Rainham to find out how long you have in which to make your claim. You can also obtain this information from us here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Injury solicitors in Rainham can also help you with a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You will have three years after first being diagnosed with such an illness in which to file your claim.

    Accidents at sea

    If you have an accident at sea which you can prove was not your fault, you only have two years in which to file a claim for your injuries, whether you were a passenger or a member of the ship’s crew.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Common accidents aboard ships or boats are slips, trips and falls, which might occur if the anti-slip coating has worn away on a ship’s deck and has not been replaced. Owners of boats and ships have a responsibility for the health and safety of those on board, and if their negligence can be proven to have caused an accident then they may be liable to pay personal injury compensation.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any sort of claim to make, but don’t really know how to proceed with it, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. You can call us at any time, even on Bank Holidays, as our lines never close. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice and help to file your potential claim, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 27th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.