Working with motorbike injury solicitors in Pen-y-cae
Are you searching for injury solicitors in Pen-y-cae as you or someone you know was injured while riding a motorbike in Pen-y-cae and compensation is now being sought for these injuries? If you are reading this page, you might live in Pen-y-Cae Bridgend, Port Talbot, Powys or Wrexham.
Require legal advice?
Regardless of which area in Pen-y-cae you might be living in, if you or someone you know was injured while riding a motorbike, it may be possible to get compensated for these injuries under the following conditions…
- You or someone you know was injured in a motorbike accident within the past 3 years.
- You or someone you know was injured in a motorbike accident as a result of the fault of another person.
- You or someone you know was injured in a motorbike accident and medical treatment was needed as a result.
We can help if you need injury solicitors in Pen-y-cae.
Tips to prevent motorbike accidents
- If you want to make a very quick stop, use both the brakes.
- Keep your head up when you are driving your bike. If you keep your head down, it is very likely that you and your bike are also going to go down.
- Keep a “cushion” of at least 5 seconds between you and the vehicle in front of you. This way, in case there is some danger, you will get ample time to react.
- Do not drive your motorbike in the “Blind Spot” of another vehicle.
- When you are at an intersection, it is advisable for you to assume that the vehicle that is waiting to turn, is going to turn in front of you.
- Look where you plan on going, your motorbike is only going to go where you want it to go.
- Wear all the gear that you are required to wear, at all the times when you are riding your bike.
- It is very important for you to wear a helmet for the plain and simple reason that this could save your life.
Accident Advice Helpline
Were you or someone you know injured in a motorbike accident in Pen-y-cae and is compensation now being sought for these injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Pen-y-cae. We operate nationally. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 25th February 2014
Author: David Brown