Oadby is a town in Leicestershire. If you have been in a car accident which was not your fault in this area, you may wish to find out about claiming compensation with injury solicitors in Oadby or ones based elsewhere. A good place to start is by picking up the telephone and calling Accident Advice Helpline for some great advice.
A 30 second test
First of all, a trained adviser will help you through a simple 30 second test which will establish whether a firm of injury solicitors might take your case on. Once this has been determined, then a handy online calculator will work out approximately how much compensation you might get if you win your case. This would be on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
In essence, if you have been in an accident within the past 3 years which was due to someone else’s negligence and you would like to find out more about claiming compensation then you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline without delay. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Accident Advice Helpline does not have injury solicitors in Oadby working directly for them. However, this doesn’t matter, they can still help you. They are a national personal injury law firm that work with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Oadby or anywhere else get in touch!
In the meantime, if your accident has left you feeling stressed then you might consider trying meditation, it is the nearest thing there is to taking a magic pill when fighting stress and its negative effects on your health.
Meditation for beginners
- Find a quiet place where there will be no interruptions.
- Allow yourself 10 to 20 minutes, twice a day. The best time is before breakfast or before dinner.
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes. Try to be aware of breathing slowly and deeply.
- Stop any internal dialogue which is going around in your head. Banish words.
- Chanting a mantra such as peace or love will help you to achieve getting rid of all other thoughts.
- Don’t worry if thoughts manage to muscle their way in, be aware of them and then dismiss them and carry on chanting.
- When you have finished sit quietly for a few minutes.
A more advanced level
- Sit comfortably with your legs crossed and your spine straight. Put your hands together with the right hand resting in the left.
- Close your eyes and visualise all the tension leaving your body.
- Focus all mental energy on the pineal gland or the third eye.
- Silently chant your mantra.
- Continue for 10 minutes and ignore any distractions which your mind tries to throw into the arena.
- Inhale deeply for 15 seconds. Exhale and relax.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.