How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Normanton

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Normanton

    There are six places called Normanton in the UK. You may or may not be able to find injury solicitors in Normanton in any of these places. Wherever you live, if you are unable to track down a firm of injury solicitors you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers given below, and we will do our best to put you in touch with an expert injury solicitor who will work on a no win no fee* basis.

    Why seek injury solicitors in Normanton?

    One of the reasons for seeking injury solicitors in Normanton is that you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident happened within the British Isles in the last three years, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    There are some accidents and injuries, however, for which you only have two years in which to make a claim. These include accidents which occur aboard a ship or a boat outside British territorial waters, and ones that happens in the air or at an airport (in certain countries). These types of accident are governed by international conventions.

    You also only have two years in which to claim for injuries arising from a violent crime. If the attack happened in England, Wales or Scotland you can claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), and if it occurred in Northern Ireland you can claim through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

    Can I claim for an illness?

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your injury solicitors in Normanton can prove was caused by the negligence of another person — for example, if you were diagnosed with an occupational disease or a work-related illness — then you would need to build a case to show that your employer’s negligence caused it. You would have three years in which to make a claim for this kind of illness.

    Open Claim Calculator

    An employer is not the only person whose negligence could be responsible for your illness. You may have had medical treatment for food poisoning after eating out, and it could be that it was due to the negligence of the kitchen staff. If that were the case, you could make a personal injury compensation claim against the restaurant owner.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day or night, any day of the year for expert legal advice and help. You can use one of our freephone numbers to call us. These are 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. For expert legal advice about your potential claim, why not call now?

    Category: Legal Services

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Normanton

    Accident Advice Helpline: Normanton

    Location We Serve:
    United Kingdom (UK)

    Contact Us

    Phone: 0800 689 0500

    Monday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Tuesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Wednesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Thursday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Friday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Saturday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Sunday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.