How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury solicitor in Newton

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Personal injury solicitor in Newton

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Newton

    Newton is a small village of around 3,000 people, located in the City and County of Swansea in South Wales. It is part of the Mumbles community, which is a highly desirable location close to the stunning South Wales coastline. The Bristol Channel forms its southern boundary, and it is within striking distance of Swansea Bay.

    Newton is a popular stop-off point for tourists who are on their way to the nearby beaches of Langland Bay, a family friendly beach with a coastal clifftop walk, as well as Caswell Bay, a Blue Flag beach with spectacular views and fantastic surfing conditions. The popular surfer’s paradise and designated area of outstanding beauty known as The Gower is a little further along the coast on a peninsular that is frequently lashed by waves from the Atlantic Ocean.

    In theory, Newton should be an idyllic location to live in or visit, but sadly its beauty does not make the area immune from accidents. Were you travelling through Newton when you were injured in a road traffic accident? Or perhaps you are employed there and were injured at work? If the accident was not your fault, you may be able to claim compensation.

    Accident Advice Helpline was established as a legal firm to assist clients just like you. We decided, more than 16 years ago, that injured people should not have to spend hours looking for a personal injury solicitor in Newton, or anywhere else in the UK. Give us a call, and we’ll explain how the process works when you make a claim with us. Your claim will be in the best legal hands when you turn to us. Make that call right now.

    Road traffic accident in Newton

    Reaching Newton, and the Gower peninsula beyond, is not always easy. The main route in passes through the city of Swansea, which can become terribly congested, particularly at peak times. Some of the roads that residents and visitors to Newton use have been named as amongst the busiest in South Wales.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In particular, Mumbles Road, Sketty Lane, Fabian Way and Oystermouth Road are notorious local congestion hotspots. Slow moving traffic and congestion such as this can lead to frustration amongst motorists, and unfortunately some try to make up time by driving in a dangerous manner. This situation is by no means unique to Newton, but can be a catalyst for road traffic accidents.

    You may already be paying the price for someone else’s carelessness on the roads if you’ve been injured in an accident that was not your fault. You could be eligible to claim compensation for your injuries, and we are here to help. Give us a call to discuss your options, and our legal experts will ensure you are awarded the maximum amount possible.

    The way in which we work is simple, transparent and effective. Once we have agreed to take on your case, it will be passed to our specialist solicitors. All you have to do, is to provide us with details of the accident and your injuries. Give us a call today, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about claiming.

    Whiplash accident in Newton

    Not all accidents on the roads result in serious injuries. A large proportion of incidents occur at low speeds, often when stuck in traffic and concentration wanes. The forces involved are smaller than in high speed collisions, but still exert pressure on the body, often resulting in whiplash.

    A typical whiplash accident in Newton involves damage to the soft tissues of the neck and shoulders. Vehicle occupants are secured into their seats by seatbelts, but their heads are flung forward in a ‘whipping’ motion, straining and damaging the tendons and ligaments. The resulting inflammation irritates the nerves and causes pain, stiffness and loss of movement. Studies have shown that 20 per cent of people with whiplash are still suffering symptoms a year later, so it is not always trivial matter.

    If you are dealing with whiplash symptoms following an accident that was not your fault, you can turn to us for help. Our reputation has been built up over 16 years of serving clients, and we are very proud to offer exemplary customer services and powerful legal representation. Give our friendly advisors a call right now.

    Work accident in Newton

    There are a number of major hospitals, including Morriston Hospital, in the Newton and Swansea area, so it is not surprising that nearly a fifth of workers are employed in the human health and social work activities sector. These jobs can provide a flexible way of working for people who have young families or other caring responsibilities at home.

    If you are a part-time or casual worker, did you realise that you have the same rights as full-time employees? If you get injured in a work accident in Newton that was not your fault, you are just as entitled to start a claim for compensation. You can even start a claim if you have left that job and are now working for someone else.

    Workplace accident claims can be complex to handle. However, we have an expert legal team who are perfectly placed to deal with any claim that comes their way. Our gold standard customer service puts you at the centre of all our procedures. Give us a call now in complete confidence.

    Slips, trips and falls in Newton

    Slips, trips and falls do not just happen in town centres. They can happen anywhere, even in a picturesque village like Newton. Anyone can slip on some rainwater on a smooth floor, or trip over a trailing cable.

    If you have suffered a similar accident and would like to find out more about claiming for slips, trips and falls in Newton, why not give us a call? We will establish if something could have been done to prevent your slip, trip or fall, and if it could, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

    We are constantly striving to make our processes as stress-free as possible for our clients. Why not suspend your search for a personal injury solicitor in Newton and give us a call today instead? We are eager to talk to you.

    Don’t delay your claim

    Now is the best time to act. There is nothing to be gained by leaving a claim until the last minute, and strict time limits do apply. Get in touch as soon as you can; after all, there is no time like the present! If you need a personal injury solicitor in Newton, give us a call today.

    We are at the other end of the phone with a wealth of help and advice for injured people. If we take on your claim, you will not have to pay any upfront legal fees. That’s what the no-win, no-fee* system means in practice.

    Because most of our claims are conducted over the phone it is likely that you can sort the whole thing out without attending court. Pick up the phone today and call 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. Call us today.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.