Workplace injury solicitors in Newark-on-Trent
Do you wish to speak to workplace injury solicitors in Newark-on-Trent, as you are seeking compensation for injuries you have sustained at your place of work? There are many factories in Newark that employ thousands of people and are host to many risks.
In need of injury solicitors in Newark-on-Trent?
If you have been involved in an accident at your place of work in Newark upon Trent, it might be possible to claim compensation for these injuries that you sustained in the accident, under the following conditions:
- You must have sought medical treatment for your injuries;
- Someone else must have been responsible for the accident; and
- The accident must have taken place within the last three years.
A few good tips to keep you safe at your workplace
- When it comes to safety, keep in mind that you must never take any kind of risk.
- Always be alert at all times when you are at your place of work.
- Obey messages of safety and warning messages that are present on tags, stickers and safety signs.
- Be awake and fully attentive when you are doing your job.
- If you are in doubt about something at your workplace, immediately contact your manager or supervisor about it and clear any doubt that you have.
- Ensure that you have a clear path to emergency exits.
Injury solicitors in Newark-on-Trent for workplace accidents
Did you meet with an accident at your place of work in Newark, and are you now seeking compensation for your injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are on the lookout for injury solicitors in Newark-on-Trent. You can contact these experts in injury compensation by calling 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 2nd February 2014
Author: David Brown