There are may ways you could suffer an injury while you go about your daily life. Injury solicitors in Lochgilphead can help you claim compensation if you are injured and someone else was to blame.
You don’t need to look any further for help than Accident Advice Helpline.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Finding the right personal injury solicitors in Lochgilphead makes a big difference to the compensation you receive. Here’s why you should choose Accident Advice Helpline.
- You need a solicitor who has personal injury experience. Not all solicitors will have this. A solicitors lack of experience could mean you get less compensation than you deserve. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of experience, and all of it has been specialised in personal injury.
- Most people are concerned about the cost of making a claim, particularly if they are not successful. You need a solicitor who works on a no-win, no-fee basis, just like we do. This means you face no financial risk when you make a claim.
- Being able to get advice when you need it is also important. Some law firms will make you wait until you can speak to the solicitor handling your claim. Accident Advice Helpline have a team of friendly, professional advisors who can answer all your questions and are happy to offer you free, no-obligation advice – all over the phone.
- If you’re recovering from an injury it can be difficult to visit injury solicitors in Lochgilphead. First you need to visit to have your claim assessed, then you need to go back to go through all the paperwork. Accident Advice Helpline have streamlined this process so that you can have your claim assessed and started from the comfort of your own home. We can do both over the phone, and our advisors can complete all your paperwork.
- Being able to provide an estimate of your compensation may not seem important, but it can be. Experienced solicitors can do this and it means they have a good idea how much your claim should be settled for. If your solicitor cannot provide an estimate, how do you know if they’ve settled your claim for less than they should?
Call today for information about injury solicitors in Lochgilphead
To find out if you have a valid claim, just call and let one of our advisors help you.
- You can claim if you were not at fault.
- You will need medical evidence, so have your injuries treated by a doctor.
- You have 3 years to start your claim.
If you can claim, then let us help you. Just call 0800 689 0500, free from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 18th March 2014
Author: David Brown