Track cycling injury solicitors in Leyton
Do you want to speak to injury solicitors in Leyton to help you claim compensation for injuries sustained track cycling in the area? Various types of sporting activities take place in Leyton, including football, cricket, ice hockey and even track cycling.
In need of injury solicitors in Leyton?
If you were injured while track cycling in Leyton, you could get compensated for the injuries that you sustained in the following circumstances:
- You required medical treatment for your injuries;
- Some other person was responsible for your injuries; and
- You were injured in an incident within the last three years.
Tips to keep you safe while track cycling
- Though the velodrome might definitely seem to be very intimidating, you need to reassure yourself that riding this track is very simple and very easy, even though your track bike does not have brakes.
- Your track bike is very simple, but very unique. It has no shift levers and also has no brakes, for the simple reason that it has only one gear. To stop the bike, all you have to do is apply some backward pressure on the pedals and the bike will halt.
- Keep in mind that you will be riding this track in a counter-clockwise direction, so you will only be able to turn in the left direction.
- If there is a crash in front of you, swing up and ride over the crash. This needs to be done as you do not have brakes to help you stop immediately.
Injury solicitors in Leyton for track cycling injuries
Were you injured while track cycling in Leyton? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Leyton. You can reach these experts in injury compensation by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or by calling from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 4th January 2014
Author: Emma Matthews