Are you seeking advice from injury solicitors in Lenzie? Have you or someone you know been injured while in Lenzie? At Lenzie, there are many sporting activities that are conducted such as youth football, rugby, golf and there is even a hockey club nearby.
Claiming for sporting injuries
When you take part in any sporting activity, you accept that you may suffer an injury during play. If your injury occurred due to someone else’s negligence, or as a result of a problem in the clubhouse, then you may be able to claim compensation.
Sporting injuries are often the hardest to prove, but there are some instances when you would not be at fault.
- If equipment is not properly stored this can easily fall and land on top of someone or cause a trip hazard.
- Changing rooms should have a non-slip floor.
- A dangerous or rash tackle could cause an injury and if you have witnesses you could make a claim.
- If gym equipment malfunctions, you could claim for this.
If you are unsure whether or not injury solicitors in Lenzie could help you, the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline are here to advise you.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Lenzie look no further than our expert service.Open Claim Calculator
Our service includes a free assessment of your claim, which is carried out over the phone by one of our advisors.
- You could make a successful claim if you were not at fault for causing your accident.
- You must consult a medical practitioner and receive treatment for your injuries.
- Call as soon as you can as you only have 3 years in which to start your claim.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland. They are all experienced and will work hard to get you the best compensation. They also all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Call today if you need injury solicitors in Lenzie
If you need advice about a compensation claim, take advantage of our specialist experience. Call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline and speak to an advisor. Alternatively you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
To make a stress-free claim, call now and speak to Accident Advice Helpline.