Claiming via injury solicitors in Launceston
Are injury solicitors in Launceston being sought by you as you were injured while out on a historic tour in Launceston? And are now seeking compensation for the injuries that you received? The history of Launceston dates way back to the Celtic times and as such there are so many historical places to see over here such as Brian de Bretagne’s castle, the Church of St. Mary Magdalene, the Parish Church of St. Thomas, the Northgate and Prison, Lawrence House, the Town Hall with its quarter-jacks and fine clock, Southgate arch, Georgian houses and the surrounding narrow streets.
In need of legal advice?
Lying around a mile from the border of Cornwall and Devon, sitting astride the A30, is the gateway to Cornwall and also the ancient capital of Cornwall, Launceston.
Launceston is a place of considerable charm and beauty and it gives easy access to the cities of Truro, Plymouth and Exeter, as well as the North and South Coasts.
If you were injured while on a historic tour of Launceston, you could get compensated for these injuries that you got, in the following circumstances:
- You were injured while on a historic tour of Launceston within the past 3 years
- As you were injured while on a historic tour of Launceston, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries that you received
- Some other person was the cause of you getting injured while on a historic tour of Launceston
How to keep safe on a tour
- Plan your journey well in advance when you want to go on a tour.
- Be sure to check the timings of the last trains, tubes and buses, this way you will be ensuring that you will not be stranded in the middle of night.
- Be sure of where you are headed and the stop that you are in need of.
- Wait for your train or your bus or your tube in a place that is well lit.
- Keep all things like cell phones, MP3 players, wallets and purses, out of sight.
- Take a little extra cash along with you, in case you happen to get stranded and you need to catch another cab or train or tube or bus.
Get in touch
Were you injured while on a historic tour of Launceston? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Launceston and you can get in touch with these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone call up the number 0333 500 0993. We’re here for you when you need injury solicitors in Launceston.Open Claim Calculator