How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Lamberhurst

    Lamberhurst, a village in Kent, has been at various times a hop-growing area and a wine-producing one. It was also a centre of the Wealden iron industry, which had its origins in Roman times. It is in an area designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and so it regularly attracts visitors. However, if you live in the area, you will know that you will not find a firm of injury solicitors in Lamberhurst easily.

    Injury solicitors in Lamberhurst

    If you are looking for injury solicitors in Lamberhurst, you may have been unlucky enough to have been involved in an accident. If you sustained injuries which required medical treatment and can prove that the accident was no fault of your own, then you and your injury solicitors in Lamberhurst could file a compensation claim.

    You usually have three years in which to file a claim for injuries resulting from an accident which happened in the UK. However, if the accident occurred aboard a ship, boat or aircraft, or at an airport, you only have two years in which to file a claim.

    You also only have two years in which to make a claim for injuries sustained while a crime was in progress. You can claim for such injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

    Claiming for an illness

    You may also be looking for injury solicitors in Lamberhurst, for example, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. The ‘other person’ could be your employer if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or occupational disease, for example. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for an illness such as this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Other illness caused by the negligence of others

    You may have had food poisoning after eating out in the UK, or on a package holiday abroad which you booked through a UK tour operator. You may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for this if you had to receive medical treatment and you kept the receipt for the meal so that you have proof of purchase.

    If you are a tenant living in damp conditions and have repeatedly asked your landlord to repair the property, but they have not done so and you have become ill as a result, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against them.

    There are other illnesses of this type too — these are only examples.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. Our lines are always open, so you can call us at any time for help and advice about your claim. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, and to find out how we may be able to help you, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 5th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.