Injury solicitors in Ilchester


Injury solicitors in Ilchester

If you’re in a busy pub or bar late at night, surrounded by scores of people who are a little the worse for a few drinks, you shouldn’t be surprised if the odd beverage or two gets spilled on the floor. It’s almost inevitable. A large room full of inebriated people carrying glasses full to the brim with liquid is a recipe for disaster, or at least very wet floors.

It’s important to realise that it’s the responsibility of pub and bar owners to make sure any spillages that could cause slips or falls are mopped up immediately, in case somebody were to slip on them and do themselves a mischief. At the very least, an establishment’s management should make sure any potentially dangerous spillages are cordoned off with a wet floor sign. Failure to ensure that spillages are taken care of within a reasonable amount of time could leave bar or pub owners open to personal injury claims from people who have been injured and taken it upon themselves to retain the services of decent 100% no win no fee* injury solicitors in Ilchester with a view to securing compensation.

Pub and bar spillages

If you did suffer an injury as a result of slipping on a puddle of liquid in a pub or bar, good injury solicitors in Ilchester may be able to win you a payout worth many thousands of pounds if it could be proved that the bar or pub owner had failed in their duty of keeping their patrons safe from being involved in an accident that was not their fault.

To make a successful claim, you’re going to need evidence. First and foremost, you’re going to need medical evidence that proves you suffered the injuries you said you did. It will be no good turning up to court claiming you fractured your elbow if you don’t have any medical evidence to support your claim. If you sought medical attention after suffering your slip, your injuries will all have been recorded by the medical professional you saw.

Your injury solicitors in Ilchester will also find it useful if you have photographic evidence of the aftermath of your accident and the contact details of people who saw what happened to you. If you have the contact details of people who would be willing to testify that no effort was made to clear up any spillages in the establishment you were in on the night in question, all the better.

Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 right now to get free personal injury advice and find out if the firm might be able to represent you.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )