Claiming compensation with injury solicitors in Huntly is quick and easy if you use Accident Advice Helpline. If you’ve been injured and you were not to blame, we could help you.
Staying safe on the road obviously has more to it than simply being a safe driver, as other drivers and even weather conditions can cause hazards which lead to accidents. However, being a safe and consistent driver will hold you in good stead throughout your driving career. It will take you out of the path of many other accidents, and ensure that you do not cause any accidents yourself.
- Keep your foot off the brake. Even resting your foot on the brake can show your brake lights, which can confuse other drivers behind you and could cause an accident.
- Pick a lane. You should never just sit in the fast lane on a motorway, as it makes it more difficult for other drivers to pass you, but in heavy traffic you should pick one of the other lanes and stick to it.
- Avoid reacting angrily. Even if another driver has done something dangerous which could have caused an accident, avoid honking your horn or gesticulating. It takes your mind off the road and can lead accidents.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit. The speed limit is there for a reason. You shouldn’t be going over the speed limit, but you should also avoid dropping too far below it. This annoys other drivers, and can cause accidents.
Finding injury solicitors in Huntly
If you have an accident which was caused by the negligence of another driver, then you can use injury solicitors in Huntly to make a claim for compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline are specialist compensation lawyers with over 15 years of experience. We can help you by assessing your claim over the phone, and if you wish to go ahead with a claim, we will make it on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Our friendly advisors are happy to offer advice and can explain that we can help you if:
- You did not cause your accident.
- Your accident happened in the last 3 years.
- You had your injuries treated by a doctor.
You will be given free, no-obligation advice so that you know what will be involved in making a claim with injury solicitors in Huntly, and we will not start a claim unless you are happy to proceed.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
So if you need injury solicitors in Huntly, just pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline. From a landline you can call us free on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
We can even give you an estimate of your compensation so call today and find out how much your compensation claim could be worth.
Date Published: 7th January 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Huntly
Accident Advice Helpline: Huntly
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|