Injury Solicitors on Holy Island
If a resident of Holy Island was unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident where they needed medical attention, then they may be able to seek justice through using a personal injury solicitor on Holy Island.
What sort of accident qualifies?
The types of accident you can consider a claim for are virtually limitless, however some of the most common ones are:
- Car collisions – driver
- Car collisions – passenger
- Car collisions – pedestrian
- Motorbike accidents
- Cycle accidents
- Work related accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Clinical negligence
- Defective products that cause harm
If any type of accident happens and it wasn’t your fault, then you may well be able to use injury solicitors on Holy Island.
Are there any other criteria for using injury solicitors on Holy Island?
There are specific aspects of your accident that an injury solicitor on Holy Island must ensure you fit. These are:
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries
- You should have been the blameless victim
- The accident should have happened within the last three years (there are some exceptions)
The different aspects of claiming
They may well want to look at many aspects of your life when you make a claim. This is to establish the extent of the effects of the accident on your day-to-day life.
Some of the things that can be included in a claim are:
- Any other cost that is a direct result of the accident and resulting injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself properly
- Childcare costs while you are attending medical appointments
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Medical costs such as private treatment or extra prescriptions
- Home adaption or home moving costs if necessary
- The impact on your future life
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with injury solicitors on Holy Island
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping claimants for over 15 years and have assisted many thousands to get the compensation they deserved.
You can use the 30 second test on our website to get an idea of whether you have a claim, and if so how much you might be looking at getting. This will only be an estimate as everyone’s circumstances are different and this can affect the final payment.
Our advisors are available on our helpline, 0800 180 4123. They are friendly and professional. If you are happy to proceed they will start the process of your claim, but if you are not, they will not pressurise you in any way. Your chat with them will be free of any obligation on your part.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown