Injury solicitors in Holloway and fatal injuries
It is always upsetting when someone you know dies, particularly if they were close to you. But if you discover they died needlessly because of someone else’s fault, that they died in a fatal accident that was not their own fault, the effects can be devastating.
If this awful event has happened to someone in your family, contact injury solicitors in Holloway about making a fatal injury claim. You will find that they are compassionate and understanding about your situation, and they will do all that they can in order to make the process as easy as possible for the victims family.
Our injury solicitors in Holloway know which dependents can claim
UK law says that anyone who was dependent on the deceased can make a personal injury compensation claim. This could include:
- A husband or wife;
- An ex-husband or wife;
- A civil partner;
- An ex-civil partner;
- Someone who lived with the deceased as husband or wife for at least two years;
- A parent;
- A child;
- A child within the family who was treated as their own by the deceased;
- Brothers and sisters;
- Uncles and aunts; and
- Nephews and nieces.
Contacting injury solicitors in Holloway can help you to decide who it is that should make a claim. Statutory bereavement benefit can only be paid once, and if more than one person proves dependency then it is split equally between them.
Accident Advice Helpline will make sure the dependents claim for everything to which they are entitled, which could include:Open Claim Calculator
- The pain and suffering of the deceased if they were aware of pain before they died;
- Funeral costs;
- Probate costs;
- Loss of future income, which would be more for a younger person as it would be assumed they would work for more years;
- The costs of things the deceased would have done, for instance gardening, decorating, sewing or childcare; and
- Any other cost or loss which is a direct result of the deceased losing their life in an accident that was not their fault.
Let Accident Advice Helpline help with your fatal injury claim. We have over 15 years’ experience of dealing with such matters ,and have helped many claimants, and claimants’ families, to get the compensation that they deserve.
Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 and speak to one of our advisors. They will deal with the family with compassion while making sure that they have all the information they need to make a fatal injury claim.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, so the family need have no worries about financing the claim. Our aim is to give them some financial stability, so we will not be asking for any money to start the claim or if the claim is lost.
Esther Rantzen, the UK consumer champion, recommends our services because she knows we will deliver what we promise – putting the need of our claimants first and giving them the highest quality service when they are making a personal injury claim.