If you’re looking for injury solicitors in Gretna Green to help you make a claim for compensation following an accident within the last three years that wasn’t your fault, Accident Advice Helpline has everything you need. Free no-obligation advice and access to an extensive network of no-win, no-fee* solicitors who we work in partnership with – this can all be yours if you come to us for help with your claim.
Road traffic accidents are one of the most common types of accident that occur every day. Unfortunately, the consequences of these collisions and multiple vehicle accidents can be injuries which are life threatening or even life changing. The increasing number of vehicles on our congested road networks combined with the poor conditions of our roads means that many people are needlessly injured in road traffic related accidents, regardless of whether they were the driver, passenger or even pedestrian.
Causes of road traffic accidents
- Dangerous driving – driving recklessly without care and attention
- Driving at speeds that are too fast for the road conditions and traffic
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failing to stop in time and running into the back of the vehicle in front
- Failing to signal or check mirrors prior to manoeuvring at junctions, traffic lights and when turning left
Injuries incurred through road traffic accidents
- Lacerations and bruising
- Soft tissue injuries
- Fractured, broken or dislocated bones
- Neck injuries
- Head trauma
- Fatal injuries
Staying safe on the roads
- Carry out routine maintenance on your vehicle. Check the lights, tyres, oil and fluids. Ensure that the tyre pressures are correct and that they are within the legal limits.
- Always allow enough space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front, in case you need to brake suddenly.
- Drive within the speed limits and obey obligatory signs to keep safe.
- Ensure that you have adequate fuel for your journey and that you have allowed enough time, to allow for diversions.
- If you feel tired or unwell, do not drive. You may lack the concentration needed to drive safely and compromise your own and others on the roads.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle is legally fit to be on the roads with correct tax, insurance and a valid MOT certificate.
Injury solicitors in Gretna Green
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and sustained an injury as a result, then call the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. We offer a 24/7 telephone helpline service on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to answer any queries you may have about making a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline works in partnership with injury solicitors in Gretna Green and across the country. We are a national personal injury law firm that works with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Gretna Green, Golders Green or anywhere else get in touch!
If you are eligible to make a claim, then the injury solicitors we work with will process it on your behalf, allowing you to relax, safe in the knowledge that your claim is in expert hands. We will process the claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. So, go online and take our unique 30-second test and find out if you can claim.
Date Published: 2nd January 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Gretna Green
Accident Advice Helpline: Gretna Green
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|