Injury Solicitors in Goathland looking you in the eye, if its not injured
Eye injuries can have varying effect ranging from irritations to losing your sight. The eye is a delicate organ and although normally quite well protected, if an injury does occur in an accident that was not your fault, you should never try to treat it yourself. It needs specialist care, just like you personal injury claim needs the specialist care of injury solicitors in Goathland at Accident Advice Helpline.
The eye accidents that could result in you using injury solicitors in Goathland
Accidents involving the eye happen for many different reasons, and the resulting injuries are numerous. The sots of things that can happen are:
- A direct blow to the eye, which can sometimes knock the eye, further back into the socket than it should be. If the retina becomes detached, the eyesight will probably be lost.
- Is you get something in your eye, the consequences can be awful depending on what the substance is.
- The eyelids or eyeballs being cut can cause much pain and discomfort.
- Exposure to gasses or chemicals
- Ultraviolet light, exposure to the sun or sun lamps can cause flash burn to the cornea
Injury solicitors in Goathland will deal with any injury from any accident when it comes to making a personal injury claim.
Eye injury symptoms
The symptoms of your eye injury will vary depending on the type of injury you have incurred, but could include:
- Sensitivity to light
- Wets eye through over productive tear ducts
- Dry eyes through under productive tear ducts
- Problems keeping the eye open
- Redness and soreness around the eye
- Eye Pain
- Blurred or distorted vision
- Eye muscles going into spasms causing squints
- The feeling you have something in your eye
Making an eye injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims since 2000, and we have dealt with many thousands of cases including eye injury claims. Our solicitors will examine every area of your accident and injury to ensure that your compensation is maximised, in a simple quick and efficient manner. They have the experience and knowledge to do this without giving the victim any unnecessary stress.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, so there need be no worry over financing a claim. No money is needed to start the claim, and no money is needed if your claim is lost.
On our website there is the 30-second test which gives an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
Or you can call our advisors on 0800 180 4123 for all the information you will need about making a personal injury compensation claim. Once they have talked through all the details, the decision will be that of the victim as to is they continue with the claim. They will be under no obligation to do so and will not be put under any pressure to do so by Accident Advice Helpline.