Suffered a painful whiplash injury? Call the injury solicitors in Ecclefechan to find out if you can claim compensation!
Whiplash is a common and everyday injury that is usually associated with being involved in a road traffic accident, such as a collision. Many people realise that they have been injured many hours after an accident occurs, sometimes even the following day. Just because the injuries took time to become apparent, doesn’t mean that you cannot claim compensation for your injury, following an accident that wasn’t your fault.
How can I tell if I have suffered a whiplash injury?
Whiplash is an injury that affects the neck primarily, although the head can also be affected. In the event of an accident, the neck and head are violently and suddenly thrust forwards, causing the ligaments and tendons in the neck to become stretched and torn.
Whiplash injuries do not become symptomatic for at least 6-12 hours following an accident. To establish a diagnosis of whiplash, seek medical attention from a medical practitioner who can examine the affected area and prescribe appropriate treatment.
How are whiplash injuries caused?
Whiplash injuries can be caused after any type of accident that results in the neck becomes damaged suddenly. For example:
- Road traffic accidents
- Multiple vehicle collisions
- Riding accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Falls from heights
- Construction site accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Slips or trips
- Pedestrian accidents
What are the symptoms of this condition?
Whiplash can cause symptoms which may be either short lived or present for many weeks, depending on the severity of the injuries and the circumstances of the accident.
- Pain over the neck area
- Stiffness of the neck
- Restricted movement of the head and neck
How do I find out if I can claim using injury solicitors Ecclefechan?
- Call the leading industry experts – the Accident Advice Helpline on their free 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline. Their highly trained and friendly advisers can take down the details of your accident and circumstances over the phone. Within minutes, you will be notified if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim using their injury solicitors.
- Their established team of injury solicitors will handle your claim if you wish on your behalf. They will ensure that the claim is processed with accountability and integrity so you receive the amount of compensation that you deserve.
- As long as the accident which occurred wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then you are eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using their injury solicitors.
- The injury solicitors will process your claim on your behalf on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.
- Try their unique 30 second online test and find out if you can claim your compensation using their injury solicitors in Ecclefechan.