Downpatrick is a town in South of Belfast in County Down, Northern Ireland. An early Bronze Age site was excavated in Downpatrick on the Meadowlands housing estate, revealing two round houses. One measured over 4 metres in diameter and contained a hearth in the centre, while the other round house was over seven metres across.
Accidents used to happen in the Bronze Age just like they do today. No doubt when they were building the roundhouses they suffered a few cuts and bruises, if not worse.
If you are in an accident nowadays and that accident was caused by someone else, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim, providing you sustained injuries that needed medical attention and the accident happened within the last three years.
If this is the situation you are in, you should speak with local injury solicitors in Downpatrick or national firm like Accident Advice Helpline about making a personal injury compensation claim.
Claiming compensation using an injury solicitors in Downpatrick or Accident Advice Helpline
Very simply, injury solicitors for Downpatrick might not be able to provide you with the same level of service that you would get from a bigger, more experienced, national firm like Accident Advice Helpline. At Accident Advice Helpline:
- We will always put your needs first. Without claimants we would not exist and we realise how important you all are to us. We will treat you and your claim with the respect you deserve.
- We will never ask you for any money to start your claim. We want everyone, no matter what their financial circumstances to be able to make a claim so we operate on the ‘no win, no fee*’ basis. We will not ask you for any money if your claim is lost either.
- Our advisers will always be friendly and helpful to you. You can call them any time on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to talk about your accident and injuries and get the answers to any questions you may have about making a claim. Or you can call for a progress report once your claim has begun.
- We will not pressurise you in any way. We want you to make an informed decision about whether to pursue the claim or not, but it has to be your decision not ours. Having the free legal advice from our advisers will not put you under any obligation to proceed unless you want to.
- Our solicitors will examine every aspect of your claim. The accident, injury and circumstances of every victim is unique and your claim will be treated as the unique entity that it is. The extent of your injuries, the prognosis for the future and the impact on your life will all be accounted for by Accident Advice Helpline.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim, just as many thousands of victims already have and received the compensation they were entitled to. They were glad they chose our services, and we feel sure you will not regret it either. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.