Injury Solicitors in Dalston
Dalston is a district of northeast London. The name Dalston is thought to have derived from Deorlaf’s tun (farm) in much the same way as nearby Hoxton was named after the farm of ‘Hoch’.
Around AD 1280 a leper hospital was founded in Dalston by the citizens of London and in AD 1549 it was attached to the chapel of St Bartholomew as an outhouse.
Leprosy is not an accident that was caused by someone else so we would have been unable to help them claim compensation so they were financially stable. But if you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, if the injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened some time in the last three years, then we could help you make a personal injury claim and make you financially stable.
Brain injuries sustained in accidents can be the reason you need to use injury solicitors in Dalston
The brain is very fragile and easily damaged in the event of a head injury. Most head injuries are caused in accidents. If the victim is not at fault for the accident they may be able to make a personal injury claim using the services of injury solicitors in Dalston.
There are numerous types of brain injury just some of them being:
- Concussion which is the mildest and most common of brain injuries but can still have devastating long term effects
- Closed head injury which is where the impact has not broken the skull
- Penetrating head injury where an object fractures the skull and enters the brain causing untold damage
- Diffuse brain injury is where the brain is thrown around within the skull, and hitting the skull can cause damage in several areas
- Brain confusion is bruised or swollen brain tissue that occurs when the skull is cracked or broken.
- Bleeding around the brain
It is very difficult to say what effects these will have on the victim as everyone is different, but injury solicitors in Dalston will take everything into account when helping to make your personal injury claim.
The life changing effects of a brain injury
Every accident, every injury and every victim is different and how people cope in these situation varies greatly but the most common symptoms for brain injuries are:
- Loss of or altered speech
- Short concentration span
- Difficulty with balance, co-ordination or walking
- Weakness or paralysis
- Speed of thought
- Memory loss
- Changes in emotional reactions and behavior
- Altered sense of smell, taste or touch
Making your brain injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline are exceptional in dealing with brain injury cases and if you, or someone else on your behalf, want to make a personal injury claim we will handle this for you.
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and we have been very successful in this field.
We have helped many thousands of claimants obtain the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled.
Our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, is open all day, every day, with advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate. They will talk to you in confidence, give you free advice, and if you wish to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, they will put the wheels in motion