Injury Solicitors in Colchester at Accident Advice Helpline
Colchester is a historic town and the largest settlement within the borough of Colchester in Essex. Colchester developed rapidly during the later 14th Century as a centre of the woollen cloth industry, and became famous in many parts of Europe for its russets (fabrics of a grey-brown colour). This allowed the population to recover exceptionally rapidly from the effects of the Black Death, particularly by immigration into the town.
Between 1550 and 1600, a large number of weavers and cloth makers from Flanders emigrated to Colchester and the surrounding areas.
There is every possibility that residents of Essex might be involved in an accident that was not their fault, in fact it does not matter where you live in the country it could happen to you. If you sustain injuries in the accident that needed medical attention, you should speak with injury solicitors in Colchester to make a personal injury claim.
The accidents that might make you want to speak to injury solicitors in Colchester
Accidents happen very suddenly and unexpectedly, any time of day or night. They are not choosy who they happen to and anyone can become involved in an accident through no fault of their own. Some of the more common ones we come across are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Holiday accidents
- Animal attacks
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Fatal accidents
All these accidents come within the scope of personal injury claims, and if you are the innocent victim of one you should contact injury solicitors in Colchester at Accident Advice Helpline.
The reasons for choosing Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim
The are numerous reasons why you should choose Accident Advice Helpline to assist with your personal injury claim, just a few of them are:
- After 13 years of making personal injury claims we have the experience to keep the process simple, quick and efficient without compromising the quality of the service we provide. In fact we give the highest quality service that gives complete customer satisfaction and our reputation for this is second to none.
- Our solicitors are experts in the field of personal injury claims. It is what they specialise in and will ensure that every area of your accident and injuries are examined to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
- We operate on a no win no fee basis to make personal injury claims available to everyone. We will not ask you for any money to start your claim and we will not ask you for any money if the claim is not won. We take the financial risk, not the victim.
- Our helpline, 0800 180 4123, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to speak with our friendly and helpful advisors. They will answer all your questions about making a claim so that you can make an informed decision about proceeding or not.
- Our website if full of information about making a claim and also has our 30 Seond Test. This will let you know if your claim is valid and will give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive.