Did you know that the Anglican hymn writer Augustus Montague Toplady used to live in Blagdon? He was born in 1740 and is most widely known for his hymn ‘Rock of Ages’. Although many of his other hymns are still sung today, including ‘Deathless Principle, Arise’ and ‘A Debtor to Mercy Alone’, it is ‘Rock of Ages’ that is by far his most popular composition.
If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and you were injured as a result, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top claim companies, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury solicitors in Blagdon
Do you live in Blagdon? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron consumer champion Esther Rantzen says: ‘Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why should I ask Accident Advice Helpline to be my Injury solicitors in Blagdon?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- A 100% no win no fee compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says: ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and No-win No-fee means exactly that.’
So if you have:
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- Suffered any form of no fault injury
Then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How do I get in Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors in Blagdon. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30 second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 28th December 2013
Author: David Brown