The market town of Bedworth lies in the borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth, in Warwickshire. Just three miles from Nuneaton, the town’s population in 2001 was 32,368. In the 18th and 19th centuries, Bedworth became an industrial town due to coal mining and the textile and ribbon weaving industries in Coventry. For many years it thrived as a coal mining town, but with the closure of the last colliery in 1994 and its excellent transport links to Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham, the town is today growing in popularity as a commuter base for the surrounding area.
You may still struggle to find specialist injury solicitors in Bedworth though, and ultimately many people opt for a nationwide firm of accident advice specialists, such as Accident Advice Helpline. WE have over 15 years’ experience helping people claim personal injury compensation.
Accidents in Bedworth
Accidents in public places have the potential to happen at any time, anywhere, and often you’re not to blame for your accident. So what can you do about it? Rather than wasting time with injury solicitors in Bedworth, you can call Accident Advice Helpline within three years of your accident, to see if you could make a 100% no win, no fee* personal injury claim. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents we have handled claims for since we were established:
- Slips and trips in public places – for example on a loose paving stone or in a shop
- Injuries caused by objects falling from height, such as tools falling off scaffolding and hitting people
- Pedestrians being hit by cars or bikes
- Accidents at leisure centres or sports facilities/gyms, often caused by faulty equipment or lack of instruction
- Falls from height, for example falling down a flight of steps due to a faulty railing/bannister
- Food poisoning after eating at a local restaurant, pub or even a takeaway
Many people simply don’t realise the huge range of accidents you can claim personal injury compensation for, and your injuries don’t have to be life changing in order for you to be eligible.
Are you eligible to claim compensation?
There’s a three-year time limit to make a claim, so forget personal injury solicitors in Bedworth and call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500, to find out if you could make a claim. You’ll get confidential, no-obligation advice from our expert advisors and the opportunity to ask any questions you have. It’s free to call and our phone line is open 24/7.Open Claim Calculator