Finding the right solicitor after an accident can be a difficult process but we here at Accident Advice Helpline are going to make that process much easier. You may suffer an accident that wasn’t your fault but that does not mean that your case won’t be complicated, trying to tackle such a problem by yourself can be very daunting and that is where we come in.
Finding the right injury solicitors in Abberley for you
We at Accident Advice Helpline offer over 15 years of experience in personal injury compensation law, our in-house team of lawyers and solicitors are friendly and professional. We understand that the law can be a complicated subject, so here are a few tips we can provide.
- Accident Advice Helpline can be more than injury solicitors in Abberley, we have clients all across the U.K.
- We have a unique 30-second test to find out if you qualify for compensation
- We are proudly endorsed by Dame Ester Rantzen, who has been a patron of ours since 2003
- Maybe best of all we work on a no-win, no-fee basis
One of the best things about us is that most of our cases can be handled over the phone and in many cases, you may not even have to go to court. That is the dedication, trust, and knowledge we bring to our claimants.
Trustworthy injury solicitors in Abberley
Finding a good lawyer in not as easy as just looking it up on a search engine, though it is a good way to find us and our 24-hour helpline, that’s free if you call from a landline.
A common question we find here at Accident Advice Helpline is “I wasn’t sure if I could claim anything?” Well, don’t worry because we are going to give you a few more tips, to help you clarify if you are due compensation for your situation.
- If you have suffered any injury that required any medical assistance
- If the accident was not your fault
- The accident has to have happened within the last 3 years, but in cases where the victim is a minor or you suffered from an industrial illness, that deadline can be extended
At the start of a claim, amounts can’t be guaranteed, we can only give estimates of what your compensation might be worth, there are too many things that can affect the final outcome.
If you have been in an accident that was not your fault, we are looking forward to your call.
- 24-hour free helpline: 0800 689 0500– for landlines
- Mobile contact number: 0333 500 0993
- Alternatively, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Road Traffic Accident stats for Worcestershire
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown
Personal Injury Solicitors in Abberley
Accident Advice Helpline: Abberley
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|