Did you know that, at high tide, much of the land in the village of Whitson is below sea level. A main drainage ditch, known as ‘Monksditch’ passes through the village on it’s way to the sea. Local folklore maintains that the sides of the Monksditch are laced with smugglers brandy.
You don’t need to study local folklore to know that Accident Advice Helpline is who you should contact if you are looking for an injury solicitor in Whitson. If you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and were injured as a result of the accident then the specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline believes that you should receive compensation. Indeed, the law says that you may be entitled to compensation. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury Solicitor in Whitson
Do you live in Whitson? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitor in Whitson?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and ‘no win, no fee’ means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with an injury solicitor in Whitson. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown