Would you benefit from a sum of money designed to help you get your life back on track after an accident you weren’t to blame for? If so, then you could do with the services of our injury solicitor for Stafford.
Accident Advice Helpline specialise in helping the victims of non-fault accidents to bring claims for compensation against the parties that caused their injuries. We do this by making sure our clients have the best legal representation when they lodge their case. Each one of our in-house legal team is an expert in one or more areas of personal injury law.
We have a great track record of success, claiming over £30 million annually on behalf of our clients in a range of scenarios, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
Find out if our injury solicitor for Stafford could help you claim
We make it as straightforward as possible to establish whether you have a right to claim after an accident. It won’t cost you a penny and you can do it from the comfort of your own home. Simply:
- Ring us on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Complete the 30 second test on our website
There are no complicated forms to fill in. Our trained and knowledgeable advisers will talk you through your accident and prompt you for the information we need to give you a decision as to whether you can make a claim. The kinds of details it is useful to have to hand when you get in touch are:
- When your accident happened. We have to make sure you are within the legal time limit for claiming. This is usually three years, in the majority of cases, although there can be exceptions.
- What happened to you. The amount you may be able to claim through an injury solicitor for Stafford is dependent on the injuries you have suffered – how severe they were and how they have affected your life. We will usually ask for medical records further down the line to prove the extent of your injuries when arguing for a fair amount of compensation.
- Who was to blame. We need to know who was responsible. Even if they didn’t mean the accident to happen, they must have been acting carelessly, negligently or criminally for us to be able to claim on your behalf.
It’s always best to find out where you stand as soon as possible after an accident, even if you don’t intend to bring a claim just yet. We make it easy to find out whether our injury solicitors could help you by claiming what you are legally entitled to. Why not call us today?